Saturday, July 09, 2011

Let the Games Begin!

The Sundre 4-H Multi Club Awards were held tonight at the James River Hall. I'm so proud of everyone in our club... beef, horse, reindeer, and photography members for another great year! 


Last year at Summer Synergy!
Now the week of crazy, busy, insane showing begins! Provincial 4-H Heifer Show, Summer Synergy Youth Livestock Showcase, and the Calgary Stampede UFA Steer Classic and Heifer Jackpot. I've got my yearling heifer, two year old cow/calf pair, and steer all prepped and ready for the upcoming shows as well as myself prepped for the many competitions that are taking place during the coming week. Later on next week I will find out the results of my agvocacy marketing contest submission (this blog). Thank you to everyone who has read and commented on my posts and become an official "follower" of my blog - you're help in making my hopes of doing well in this competition is enormously appreciated!! The accumulation of points from how I place in the variety of competitions next week, as well as how I have done in this agvocacy blog marketing competition, will determine if I have the chance to receive a scholarship (either $1000 or $2000). If you are around Olds next week or the Calgary Stampede next weekend I encourage you to come out and see some of the most talented, passionate, and just plain AWESOME young agriculture enthusiasts in Alberta and all of Canada for that matter showcase their livestock and abilities at these events! Check out the "Schedule of Events" at http://www.summersynergy.ca/schedule-2 for dates, times, and places of all of the wide variety of competitions and fun events going on tomorrow until next Sunday!

Hypnotist at Summer Synergy!




Good luck to everyone and I look forward to seeing all those familiar faces in Olds tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment