Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The End... But Really Just the Beginning

Well it looks like this will be my last post before I submit my Google Analytics report (summarizing the number of followers, comments, views, etc. my blog received over the May 1st - July 1st competition period) to the judges of the 2011 Summer Synergy marketing competition! But have no fear... my blogging days are not coming to a screeching halt just because the competition is over! I have a very busy summer and LIFE ahead of me and I plan on sharing all of my exciting agriculture adventures with you! 

Thank you to each and every person who has followed along these past two months and I hope you will stay tuned for my future updates!

2 comments:

  1. Great work on your blog, Tessa! I hope you'll keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nicole! It might not be quite as often but I will for sure keep updating =)

    ReplyDelete