I have been swamped with school this week... I guess teacher's don't understand your obligations to ranch work and of course your blog!! Haha! I've also been keeping busy completing 4-H record books and writing an article for our local paper about the successful weekend Sundre and Bergen Multi Clubs had at 4-H on Parade. But the weekend is almost here! I'll be heading up north to Colin's for the weekend - he has his 4-H achievement day on Sunday! Time to roll down the windows and crank up the tunes in the Duramax for the drive to Morinville tomorrow afternoon! I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend in the sunshine (maybe!) and look forward to some new posts next week! In the mean time check out the new elements to my blog including "About", "A Cowgirl's Life", and "Summer Synergy Marketing Competition" tabs.
In my "About" tab I give an overview of what my blog is all about as well as tell a little bit about myself. My "A Cowgirl's Life" tab is definitely my favourite... I have a work in progress list of 100 things I want to do before I'm 100, a list of my favourite western companies and products, and a whole pile of pictures from my days spent working on our ranch. Finally, the "Summer Synergy Marketing Competition" tab explains the awesome Summer Synergy youth in agriculture showcase and all of the competitions associated with it as well as how the marketing competition (this blog!) works.
Have a look and please feel free to leave comments!
No comments:
Post a Comment