Monday, June 27, 2011

Go Wild, Go West!



What a weekend!! I can't think of a better way to celebrate the end of the school year and the beginning of what I know is going to be the best summer yet! We started the weekend off with the rodeo Friday... it was a bit chilly but we braved the weather and had a great time! The Friday night fireworks were cancelled due to the stormy weather and put on hold until Saturday night. Saturday morning saw the Sundre Parade roll through town, followed by the afternoon performance of the Sundre Pro Rodeo! The weather was good and it was another awesome rodeo - especially with the fun events like wild cow milking and wild horse race! Saturday evening was the third performance of the rodeo followed by wicked fireworks show and cabaret. Sunday afternoon was the fourth and final performance of the rodeo in the beautiful sunshine! 

I operated the main video replay camera for the rodeo throughout the four performances of the pro rodeo again this year and thankfully it didn't rain on me too much! I also got to hang out with all my best friends and Colin so it was all in all an awesome weekend! GO WILD, GO WEST see you at next year's Sundre Pro Rodeo!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment