Man oh man this has been a busy but great week! I have made it home from 4-H on Parade and caught my breath! Now I can keep updating my blog... finally! So back last Tuesday, May 24th we had our hometown 4-H beef show and sale with the club I am in, Sundre Multi, and our neighbouring club Bergen Multi! Our senior conformation judge was Rod Morrison, the junior conformation judge was Jared Hunter, and the showmanship, grooming, and trainging judge was A.J. Smith.
And the big winners are...
Interclub Grand Champion Steer: Jill Jackson
Interclub Reserve Champion Steer: Cache McLerie
Interclub Supreme Champion Female: Kayla Jones
Interclub Reserve Supreme Champion Female: Tessa Nybo
Our steer sale went very well with 21 steers selling for an average of $2.32/lb.
![]() |
| Interclub Pen of Five (left the winners Bergen Multi, right Sundre Multi) - Kohler and I are second from the right! |
![]() |
| My Interclub Reserve Supreme Champion Two Year Old homegrown Shorthorn x Saler "Denali" and her March 30th heifer calf "Annabelle". |
I had an awesome day with my 4-H friends and cattle! Congratulations to each and every member for exhibiting their beef projects! Thank you to the leaders, families, and everyone else that has assisted us 4-H members in getting to where we are today!


No comments:
Post a Comment